Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: How do you store your doll clothes?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeanette- LOVE the doll closet! Would you mind if I took the pictures and put them on my website with credit given to you (Jeanette from HB)? It definitely gives me ideas for when I have a doll room again...

    Boy, I'd need a lot of hangers. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Jeanette! Your doll room is like a doll gold mine! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kim, you are very welcome to use my storage pictures. I have to give you one more, as well, though - when I showed Jack which pictures I had posted, he was very disappointed that I didn't show how the top racks in the big cupboard pull out so things can be hung all the way to the back of the cupboard!

    f9704bad

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep my Historical in their trunks (Still need Kit's and Addy's).
    trunksThis is a work in progress.

    I keep the AGOT or JLY in their closet.
    IMG 0850

    Bitty Closet
    bitty 1

  5. #15
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I keep all my doll clothes in the original boxes (I can't just throw them away, they're so pretty! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) on a bookshelf. I have the ones that didn't come in boxes in plastic tubs. I can't get an image into a post for some reason, but here's a picture: Doll Storage.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the lowes cabinet for some of the girls, but I have there clothes sorted in 2 4 canvas drawers stacked on top of each other in a frame with a metal rod hooked between them with hangers, when I run out of space, there is another rod I could put for a second row of hanged clothes. I also have 2 storage trucks, like Samantha's & Molly's. Plus I have 2 notebook size suitcases I found at Hobby Lobby. I also have Felicity's PreMattel clothes Press. So okay this is how it is organized. Each girl has her own canvas drawer with her name, or a suitcase. Lici & Beth share the clothes press, & the hanging rod holds non-AG clothes made by my stepmom. Each girl was bought during a certain year, so I say those are her clothes and they go in her drawer or suitcase. The suitcases fit under the bed of the girl it belongs to. Katie, my 95 girl, has her own truck with 95 clothes. Ana & Nellia share a truck with their clothes.

  7. #17
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AsianAG:
    Yes, I AM...(a bad bunny, AND going to bed now---I'm about to fall over--only waiting for our Prasnlrd's timely response!)

    Good night, everybody!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROBIN!....ohhhhhh, such a BAD Bunny!rabbit hopping on pogostick md w 1

    Do not blame me when you wake up at 12pm tomorrow! GET TO BED!, BB!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who sleeps til noon, and miss there morning coffee with HB, not me! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    horsemom, thank you for wanting to add my pictures to your site. Of course you may.

    I still have lots of work to do on the doll displays. I am hoping to have more boxes made. Kirsten, Addy, Samantha and Fiffy don't have a home yet. Don't tell Lindsey but I think she is going to lose her room soon.

    I am using wrapping paper like wall paper in Felicity's room. The flash is reflecting off of that.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Boop0415:
    Who sleeps til noon, and miss there morning coffee with HB, not me!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...sooooo... we have another BAD BUNNY here too! It's 12:18am your time! You need to GET TO BED TOO! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 21, 2006 01:19 AM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •